Friday 26 February 2010

Curiosities

Panicked a bit yesterday when i came home from work - saw that little card on the doormat that the postman pops through your door - to say a parcel arrived and you were out !!!
Luckily he had left it with a kind neighbour - skipped round happily 2 doors away - AND YES it was my TSV Tim Book - safe to say i havnt actually put it down yet, every time i look i see different exciting things to do - Im sure i dreamt last night - The style layout is definatley Tim style and sneaky peeks of lots of stuff yet to be shipped here in the UK
I have the weekend off so no guesses what i will be doing - and hopefully if they turn out !!! shall be able to put some artwork on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Helen; it will soon be another bloggy addiction.I f you meed help anytime just ask .........and give me time to run away ................ only joking be glad to help! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilma
    Im proud to say you are the first to contribute - thanks so much - i think you must be rewarded for this !!! look out for the postie very soon - love and hugs Helen xxx
    I may be asking for help !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, What a fab pond I thought you'd been to visit some gardens somewhere at first :0 Boo, I see that Wilma one is getting a reward for being the first :( hehe just joking ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blogg Helen and you are like me so lucky I got Tim's TSV as well he is so talented. Carn't waite to have a go, after my currect assignment x

    ReplyDelete